Great Parks of Hamilton County offers a wide variety of adult programs, including softball, soccer and sand volleyball, as well as various facilities available for lease.
|Rainout Numbers (updated daily by 4 p.m.)
Miami Whitewater Forest
Triple Creek offers adult softball leagues for the recreational player in Cincinnati as well as catered events for companies or family gatherings. Triple Creek boasts four beautifully manicured softball fields, snack bar, playground, walking trails, fishing pond and a 177-acre park.
Miami Whitewater Forest Soccer Complex
Soccer game and practice fields are available for rental at the Miami Whitewater Forest Soccer Complex. Practice fields are available beginning in March through November while game fields are available beginning in April. The fields may also be used for football, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee and more.
- Miami Whitewater Forest Soccer Complex Practice Request Form
- Miami Whitewater Forest Soccer Complex Request Form
Soccer game fields are available for rental at Francis Recreacres in Sharonville. This facility is for organized games only, practices are not permitted. The fields are also available for football, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee and more.
Sand volleyball courts are also available for rental. Grilling and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at this facility. Fields may be used by permit only.
Registration opens March 1, 2015, for the recreational adult co-ed kickball league.
Saturdays, 6 & 7 p.m.
Registration opens February 1, 2015, for adult men and co-ed spring soccer leagues. Depending on the number of teams in each league, both competitive and recreational divisions will be available.
Miami Whitewater Forest
Registration is now open for 2015 softball leagues.
Tentative Start Dates (Spring League)
- Men’s Friday League – April 3
- Co-ed Friday League – April 3
- Men’s Tuesday League – April 7
- Men’s Thursday League – April 9
- Men’s Sunday League – April 12
- Co-ed Sunday League – April 12
- Women’s Monday League – April 13
- Men’s Monday League – April 13
- Co-ed Saturday League – April 18
- Each season consists of seven games.
- Men’s leagues will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sunday afternoons.
- Co-ed leagues will be held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Women’s leagues will play on Mondays.
- Spring: $360/team
- Spring and summer: $650/team
- Spring, summer and fall: $895/team
All league fees include softballs and umpire fees. There is no gate fee for this softball park, except a valid Great Parks Motor Vehicle Permit ($10 annual, $3 daily). There is limited space per league, and leagues are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
For additional information, contact Athletic Coordinator Phil Krabbe by phone at 513-742-1091 or by email.
For rainout information, please call 513-728-3551, ext 384.