- Disc Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Winter Sports
As Great Parks' largest park, Miami Whitewater Forest offers a visitor center with nature displays and a gift shop. The park also features mutliple trails, including the paved 7.8-mile Shaker Trace trail and 1.4-mile Parcours trail, as well as the 1.7-mile Badlands, 0.8-mile Oakleaf, 0.6-mile Tallgrass Prairie and1.4-mile Timberlakes nature trails, plus two horseback riding trails. Visitors can enjoy a 9-hole disc golf course and play or practice at the Miami Whitewater Forest Soccer Complex in a men's, women's or co-rec league. Shelters, picnic areas and a youth camp area are reservable.
- Visitor Center (513) 367-4774
- Nature’s Niche Gifts & Books (513) 367-4774
- Boathouse (513) 367-9632
- Miami Whitewater Forest Campground (513) 367-9632
- Miami Whitewater Forest Golf Course Pro Shop (513) 367-4627
When completed in 2014, the 11-acre Simmonds Family Dog Park will be the largest dog park in the region. The Great Parks Foundation is working with Great Parks of Hamilton County and the SPCA Cincinnati to fund design and construction and purchase necessary amenities. The sole intent is to fund the project with contributions to the Great Parks Foundation.
The Simmonds Family Dog Park will be the largest public dog park to offer:
- Four separate fields, including an all-season play field
- Trees and structures to provided needed shade for canines and their owners
- Benches strategically located throughout the dog park
- Dog agility equipment and play zones
- A farm education and animal care facility adjacent to the dog park (to be constructed by SPCA Cincinnati)
Please see more information on our Great Parks Foundation to find out how you can become an integral part of this project.
9001 Mt. Hope Rd. Crosby Township, OH 45030
I-74 to Dry Fork Road exit, turn right on Dry Fork Road, turn right on West Road to park entrance. Also accessible from Rt. 128 to Mt. Hope Road.
Park open daily, dawn to dusk.