October 9–26, 2014
Dress your best and bring out your little ghouls, goblins, princesses and superheroes out to enjoy the only non-scary nighttime Halloween party in town. This party features tens of thousands of lights and dozens of whimsical Halloween light displays.
Guests can travel by a graveyard with animated ghosts and bats and take part in many family oriented activities such as:
- Hayride through Spooky Hollow Ghost Town
- Ghostly mini golf
- Hardly Haunted Tent
- Creepy campfires with s’mores
- Mirror Mirror, an interactive talking mirror
- Madam Clair Voyant, fortune teller
- Fun house
- Rock Star Corey Show
- Creepy Critters naturalist programs
- Scooby Doo cartoon shorts in the theater
- Inflatable moon bounce and 65-foot obstacle course
Pony rides, a wide variety of light-up Halloween souvenirs and delicious hot and cold treats – including sandwiches, beverages and s’mores kits for the campfires – will be available for an additional cost.
For your safety, Halloween Nights will be closed on nights of inclement weather. Call the rainout line at 513-728-3551, ext. 355, after 4 p.m. for closing verification.