Children who are supervised by a parent or guardian and wearing bathing suits may play in the wet playgrounds. All diaper-wearing toddlers must wear swim diapers under a bathing suit. Groups are required to have an adult supervisor for every six children.
- $3 per child (ages 2-12)
- $7 for 3 children (ages 2-12)
- $21 season pass wristband
- Valid at all wet play areas for entire season
- Opening day: May 24, 2014
- 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily (weather permitting)
- Closed August 25 - August 29, 2014
- Last day of the season is Labor Day
Parky's Ark in Winton Woods
Located at the Winton Woods Harbor, this wet play area includes 18 animal figures that squirt and spray water onto the play surface area.
Parky's Pirate Cove in Miami Whitewater Forest
Located at Miami Whitewater Forest Harbor, this elaborate wet playground has alligators, a giant octopus and tipping coconuts filled with water.
Parky's Wetland Adventure in Woodland Mound
Located at Woodland Mound, this playground features a 16-foot tree with two slides, a whimsical great blue heron, frogs, turtles and flowers which spray water.